The latest report titled “Chlorine Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Chlorine.
|Process Included||Chlorine Production from chlor-alkali process
Chlorine Production from Electrolysis of salt
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Chlorine production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Chlorine Production Process:
- Chlorine Production Cost From Electrolysis of Salt: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Chlorine production via electrolysis of salt. In the following process, brine sodium chloride undergoes electrolysis which leads to the release of wet chlorine gas from one of the terminals. Lastly, in order to dry chlorine, it is chilled to 12-14 degrees Celsius.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/chlorine-production-from-electrolysis-of-salt/requestsample
2. Chlorine Production Cost From Chlor-Alkali Process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Chlorine production through the Chlor-alkali process. In the following process, the NaCl salt is used, which is usually full of many impurities of magnesium and Calcium sulphate. These impurities are removed by using soda ash and barium chloride. Later, using a mercury cell, the electrolysis is carried out, and the hot chlorine released gets chilled to 12-14 degrees Celcius.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/chlorine-production-from-chloralkali-process/requestsample
Chlorine (Cl) is a chemical element with the atomic number 17, belonging to the Group 17 of the periodic table. It is the second lightest member of the halogen elements. It is a toxic and corrosive chemical with a pungent and irritating odour that looks greenish-yellow in colour. It has a melting and boiling point of −103 °C and 34 °C, respectively, and a density 2.5 times greater than air. It is water soluble and non-flammable; however might ignite when in contact with common substances like acetylene, ether, turpentine, ammonia, natural gas, hydrogen, and finely divided metals.
The Chlorine industry is being driven by the chemical’s application for disinfecting water as well as for sanitising sewage and industrial waste. In addition, it gets added to household and industrial cleaning products, which furthers its demand. Furthermore, it is also used as a bleaching agent in the production of paper and cloth.
Additionally, it is also used to prepare pesticides, refrigerants, synthetic rubbers, chlorides, chlorinated solvents, and polymers. It is also used to make PVC, which is further used to make products such as car interiors, electrical wiring insulation, vinyl flooring, water pipes, etc. Also, it finds application in substitution reactions as an oxidising agent as well as for manufacturing products such as antiseptics, dyestuffs, insecticides, paints, medicines, textiles, and solvents, among others which are propelling the industry forward.
Key Questions Answered in the Chlorine Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Chlorine market?
- What are the various processes used for Chlorine production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Chlorine?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Chlorine?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Chlorine?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Chlorine?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Chlorine production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Chlorine production?
- What is the time frame for Chlorine plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Chlorine?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Chlorine Dioxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/chlorine-dioxide
- Chloroform Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/chloroform
- Chloromethane Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/chloromethane
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA