The latest report titled linear alkylbenzene sulfonic acid production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid.
|Product Name||Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid|
|Process Included||Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid Production From Sulphonation Process|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid Production Process:
1. Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid Production From Sulphonation Process: This report presents the economics of Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid production from the Sulphonation Process. In order to produce linear alkylbenzene sulphonic acid, the Sulphonation process is carried out in the presence of sulphur trioxide (SO), oleum, or sulphuric acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/labsa-production-from-sulphonation-process/requestsample
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid is a cytotoxic synthetic anionic surfactant that has several applications, including as a coupling agent, emulsifier and to produce household detergents. It is a nonvolatile chemical compound with molecules that are characterized by a hydrophilic and a hydrophobic group.
Its chemical and physical properties differ on the basis of the length of the alkyl chain, which results in formulations which find many applications. It is sufficiently present in the environment and is produced extensively due to its use in the detergency field. The product is used in laundry powders, detergents, and dishwashing products. It was created to be used as a biodegradable substitute for nonlinear (branched) alkyl benzene sulfonate (BAS).
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid is used as a detergent since it is a surfactant. It finds application in detergent and washing powders that are dissolved in water to form foam and lather that can remove dirt from clothes. Adding to this, it can enhance the detergent’s cleaning ability which is driving the market’s growth.
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid is used as an emulsifier and a wetting agent. They are employed in food processing, water treatment chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and oilfield chemicals in order to improve product performance. The Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid in Coupling Agent can be used to make alkylated phenols, to make nonylphenol ethoxylated and octyl phenol ethoxylates. In agricultural herbicides, the chemical is used to control weeds as it suppresses the growth of harmful plants. As a result, owing to its various applications, its demand is increasing in the market.
Key Questions Answered in the Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid market?
• What are the various processes used for Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid production?
• What is the time frame for Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/linear-alkyl-benzene
- Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/linear-alkylbenzene-sulfonate
- Linear Alpha Olefins Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/linear-alpha-olefins
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA